Last quarter, we took a big step and completed our first ever large project, raising over $10,000 to finish a maternity ward in Sierra Leone. This project was successful because we had YOUR support.
- Our quarterly project involves building a school in India (more information to come shortly).
- Our goal is to plan our parties in the months of July, August, and September (you pick what works best for you in that timeframe).
- You are in charge of what your party looks like!
Here are just a few ideas about how you can structure your party:
- Host a potluck dinner party and tell everyone to chip in what it would have cost if you’d gone out to dinner!
- Host bunco/bridge/game night like you do every month and instead of giving out prizes for the winners, dedicate one evening to Somebody’s Mama!
- Is your group of friends into garage sales? Pool your stuff together for a big sale and donate the proceeds to our project!
- Come up with something cool that YOUR friends would love and run with it! This is about connecting our everyday living with some simple giving.