So, here’s our first official roll call for House Mamas! Want to know if you qualify? Here’s the application:
- Our first quarterly project involves building a maternity ward at a hospital in one of the poorest nations in the world (more information to come shortly).
- Our goal is for each of us to plan our parties between April 8th-15th (you pick what works best for you in that timeframe).
- You are in charge of what your party looks like!
- Host a potluck dinner party and tell everyone to chip in what it would have cost if you’d gone out to dinner!
- Host bunco/bridge/game night like you do every month and instead of giving out prizes for the winners, dedicate one evening to Somebody’s Mama!
- Is your group of friends into garage sales? Pool your stuff together for a big sale and donate the proceeds to our project!
- Come up with something cool that YOUR friends would love and run with it! This is about connecting our everyday living with some simple giving.
Please contact us via Facebook or by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you are ready to join us in our worldwide Love Party!